Check out the third-quarter 2014 issue of A Step Ahead! This issue contains a lot of news and information, including:
- The Benefits of Virtual Service Boards
- “Our Primary Purpose” inspired Workshops at WSBC 2014
- Announcement of New Officers, Trustees and Committee Chairs for 2014-2015
- OA Literature overview by Tina C., General Services Trustee
- Seventh Tradition article by new treasurer Gerri H., General Service Trustee, Treasurer
- 2015 Lifeline topics
- And much more!
The issue also contains flyers promoting Rozanne S.’s commemorative items for sale, a Lifeline subscription appeal, and a recruitment for Lifeline Reps.
Please make copies and/or circulate to help us get the word out.
We especially appreciate you sharing the Lifeline topics for 2015. We’re always seeking stories from members about their experience and recovery.