Join us for the December Intergroup meeting on Saturday, December 19th from 10am to 12pm! This month, in addition to normal business, we will be holding elections for the positions of our trusted servants for 2016. See “Service Opportunities” for more information about available service positions for 2016. In-person attendance is required to be elected but all members are welcome.
Location: Community United Church of Christ in Raleigh at the corner of Wade Ave and Dixie Trail.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Thanksgiving is right around the corner as we continue through the “season of eating.” See below for a list of local, face-to-face meetings and (inter)national phone meetings that can help you stay abstinent and sane through the upcoming holiday!
- Thursday, 11/26*:
- Durham, 10am – 11am (DIFFERENT TIME THAN USUAL), First Presbyterian Church, 305 E. Main St.
- Code needed for entry. Please contact Robin A for details. 919-683-3013
- Carrboro, 1230pm – 130pm, Carrboro United Methodist Church, 200 Hillsborough Road, meeting is held in the old white wooden house across the side street from the church with stairs/ramp to door
- Chapel Hill, 7pm – 8pm, Binkley Baptist Church, 1712 Willow Dr., Room 17
- Raleigh, 730pm – 830pm, Highland United Methodist Church, 1901 Ridge Road at Lake Boone Trail, Class Building, 2nd Floor Room 202
- Marathon Phone Meetings
- Dial 1-712-432-5200 and enter access code 4285115#
- Phone meetings begin at 6:45am with the Sunrise Meeting of OA, “Being Thankful for Abstinence”
- Phone meetings will continue all day with speakers every hour
- Contact Jakisha 305-725-5653 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions
* This may not be a comprehensive list of meetings in the Triangle OA Intergroup that are meeting on 11/26/15. If you have questions about a specific meeting, please contact the listed representative for that meeting.
TOGETHER WE GET BETTER!!
You probably already know we have had some email issues lately on the intergroup list, including another one tonight. I believe the root cause is too many invalid, old, or otherwise no longer needed email addresses on the list. If you received an email similar to the one below and wish to be added back to the list just respond to the email without changing anything and the system daemons will do the rest.
Today at 8:05 PM
Your membership in the mailing list Intergroup has been disabled due
to excessive bounces The last bounce received from you was dated
12-Aug-2015. You will not get any more messages from this list until
you re-enable your membership. You will receive 3 more reminders like
this before your membership in the list is deleted.
To re-enable your membership, you can simply respond to this message
(leaving the Subject: line intact), or visit the confirmation page at
Lifeline Weekly is a special, bonus piece of literature delivered exclusively to e-Lifeline subscribers. Each week, you can find historic articles from the print version of Lifeline, along with inspirational quotes and spotlights on important OA news, events and deadlines. If you would like to subscribe to the Lifeline magazine or the e-Lifeline, please visit these links:
http://www.oa.org/lifeline-magazine/e-lifeline-login/ Continue reading “Lifeline Weekly – November 2014”